Kharkiv Fashion Cluster - Business community of designers and manufacturers of clothing, accessories and footwear in Kharkiv and Kharkiv region, which together with the educational infrastructure of the city conduct activities aimed at developing, maintaining and increasing the competitiveness of light industry and design.
Kharkiv Fashion Cluster is a member of the Ukrainian Association of Light Industry Enterprises UKRLEGPROM.
The cluster covers a sufficient number of enterprises and entrepreneurs, branch educational institutions of Kharkiv for horizontal and vertical interactions.
Our goal - is to promote the cluster members in both domestic and global markets, as part of a single structure with large intellectual resources and production capacity, support for industry educational institutions, promotion and support of local producers.
The main tasks
- Development of the innovation structure of the Cluster and the industry in the region;
- Strengthening market positions and increasing the profitability of business projects of Cluster members;
- Increasing the competitiveness of industry enterprises;
- Development of international cooperation;
- Promoting the level of education and logistics in sectoral educational institutions;
- Support for small and medium enterprises;
- Creating favorable conditions and additional jobs for the able-bodied part of the population, increasing interest in light industry;
- Establishment and coordination of interaction between cluster members;
- Information support;
- Strengthening the dynamics of economic development of Kharkiv and Kharkiv region.
Cluster is capable of making activities which are impossible to do individually:
- reputation support to participants
- reduction of procurement and logistics costs
- having joint marketing, ways to enter new markets as part of the group
- receiving expert advice and expand knowledge
- gaining access to investments and other opportunities.